SAS Training and Certification
CertOcean’s SAS certification training course is curated by industry
experts keeping in mind the current need and demands of the market and
will help you learn the most advanced concepts of SAS programming and
analytics. Through the SAS online training, you will be able to analyze
and write SAS codes for all real-case scenarios, learn to use SAS to
work along with the datasets, accomplish advanced statistical
conclusions through modern SAS, and optimize results as per the advanced
SAS programming. The SAS online course is one way you can enter the SAS
market and further your career in the same domain.
Why should you take up the SAS certification training course?
* When it comes to data science programs and related fields, SAS is a proven leader as per the Gartner Magic Quadrant review. This makes the SAS online course a must for all the professionals
* SAS has been in existence since 1976 and has helped more than 85,000 customers to develop more scalable and adaptable sites. Moreover, the modern SAS codes help
businesses make better decisions faster. This is one of the biggest reasons why SAS online training is such hype in the market.
* As per job boards, the average salary for a Business Intelligence Developer skilled
and learned in SAS is more than $100k, which is a great pump for employees looking
for similar high-paying jobs.
Learning Objective: In this section, you will study the SAS environment and program flow. It
describes all its specifications, including Data and Proc steps. Moreover, you will learn to
install the SAS university edition on your computer systems too.
Use Cases of SAS implementation
• Installing SAS University Edition
• Explore SAS window, SAS GUI, and its contents
• Rules for a definition of a SAS name
• Different Datatypes in SAS
• Use of Formats and Informats in SAS
• Illustration of SAS Datasets
• The Data step and procedural step
• Creating an Instream SAS Dataset
• Basic Procedural statements
• Assessing the Input Buffer & Program Data Vector (PDV)
• Import of Data in SAS
• Manipulating influx of datasets into SAS
• Creating a new variable
• Working with Temporary and Permanent Datasets
• Set and Merge Statements
• Conditional & Iterative Processing
• SAS Arrays
• Useful SAS Functions
• PUT/INPUT Functions
• Date/Time Functions
• Numeric Functions
• Character Functions
• Proc Dataset
• Proc Format
• Proc Sort
• Proc Means
• Proc Fre
• Proc Surveyselect
• Proc Transpose
• Proc Summary
• Proc Rank
• Proc Corr
• Proc Univariate
• Introduction to Clustering
• Hierarchical Clustering
• Non-Hierarchical Clustering (K means Clustering)
• Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
• Logistic Regression
• What is Data Optimization?
• Realizing Optimization Models
• Using Proc Optmodel
• Solving the Rosenbrock Problem
• Introduction to ODS
• Benefits of using ODS
• Generating RTF file
• Generating pdf file
• Generating HTML file
• Generating doc file
• Creating new tables
• The SELECT statement
• Sorting Data
• The CASE expression
• Other SELECT statement clauses
• JOINS and UNIONS
• Introduction to Macros
• Benefits of using SAS Macros
• Macro Code Constituents
• Macro Variables
• Macro Step
• Positional Parameters to Macros
The SAS online course training is based on the modern concepts and skills required to master SAS programming language, tools, and all the other leading statistical techniques if you want to become a successful analytical professional in the job market. These techniques allow you to enforce and carry forward the SAS programming methodologies. This SAS online course includes interactive topics and exercises which will make your understanding and learning a little more effective. This SAS certification training will prepare you for SAS certifications.
• Perceive Analytics with SAS
• Explain SAS GUI, datasets, import/fare of controlled information
• Gain top to bottom information on coordinating and refining datasets
• Perform contingent and iterative circling into your SAS program
• Simplify a SAS program with SAS clusters
• Analyse insights and perform progressed measurable methods with SAS
• Perform mechanization on complex rehashed assignments utilizing MACROS
• Implement and conjure SQL questions in the SAS program
• Execute ODS proclamation with SAS
• Build and settle models utilizing PROC OPT MODEL
You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course
Regular assessments followed by a quiz to assess your learning and understanding.
Each class will be followed by practical training sessions for a better hands-on experience.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 expert support:
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you complete your final project, you will receive the SAS online course training from CertOcean.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Candidates will never miss lectures in CERTOCEAN's SAS online training as they have the
option to either view the recorded session or to attend the next live batch.
Our team is with each student 24/7. They need not worry about anything. Just ask your queries about the SAS certification training and we will make sure that it gets solved as soon as possible.
We hope that till now you have seen any of our study clips. And we think that's all because
you need not look further as we are good at keeping promises. We promise to enhance your
growth in the automation field using SAS online training.