CAPM® Certification Training Course
CAPM® Training Overview
Our CAPM certification training gives beginners an overview of core project manager philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas prescribed by the project manager Institute (PMI®). The course covers the fundamental concepts of project management and its processes, preparing you for the CAPM certification exam.
What is Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)?
CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) is a vendor-neutral certification offered by PMI (Project Management Institute) to the individuals curious about entering into the PM (Project Management) field. It provides expertise in creating project charters and enhancing the scope of the projects, setting deadlines and budgets for projects, planning resources or teams for projects, and more. CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) is an asset that will differentiate you in today's competitive business market and improve your reliability and efficiency of working with project teams.
- Introduction to Integration Management
- Identity roles of Project Manager and Project Team
- Understand key terminologies used in Project Integration Management
- Define project scope and differentiate between project scope and process Scope
- Understand key terminologies in the project scope structure
- Learn to use the work breakdown structure
- Understand project management
- Identify the process of project management
- Learn the different network analysis techniques
- Understand cost management in a project
- Identify and use control accounts
- Learn cost budgeting and cost estimation
- Identify the difference between quality planning, assurance, and quality control
- Differentiate between the costs of quality
- Understand the Six Sigma
- Identify the role of a functional manager and project manager
- Understand organization leadership styles and theories
- Understand the methods of communication
- Identify the basic communication model and its elements
- Describe the communication processes in project management
- Identify risk terms
- Understand the risk categories
- Learn to calculate risk
- Understand the difference between centralized and decentralized contracting
- Identify contract types
- Understand the skills required for managing stakeholders
- Identify the stakeholder classification models
Project management is a well-known profession. However, recent developments in job technicalities and an increase in duties have made the role extremely adaptable. Employers looking to hire capable experts will use CAPM certification as a criterion. CAPM is an excellent choice if you want to boost your career significantly. CertOcean offers Multiple project management courses and a learning path that helps the aspiring project managers to get the certifications. We are not restricted to certifications like CAPM and the other useful courses for any project management career.
Instructor-led live sessions
23 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Training Schedule: 8 sessions of 3 hours each.
Each class will be followed by practical training sessions for a better hands-on experience.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 expert support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you have completed your final course training and project, you will receive a certificate stating you are a CAPM (PMI) training certified
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Please register and log in to PMI®’s online system to get started. You can also access a printable CAPM® application form.
- Before you apply kindly check to make sure you meet the set eligibility criteria requirements and can record the information on the application.
- Adhere to the timelines set for the CAPM® Certification application process.
- Make sure you apply for Project Management Institute membership right before you apply for the credential and ensure your membership confirmation before you pay for the credential. If the membership has not completely processed, you will be charged non-member rate. If PMI® membership is obtained after you submit payment for the credential, PMI® is not going to refund the difference.
- For more information, you may refer to PMI® handbook by using the link given below:
- You can access the CAPM Exam preparation resources and FAQs to help you prepare by using the below mentioned link: