Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) course
The CERTOCEAN's Graduate Management Admission Test course or GMAT
online course is carried out by the professionals in management by
keeping in mind the requirements and importance of the management and
market. Basically, it is a computer adaptive test shortly known as CAT.
The GMAT training online will be helpful for the participants further
with the post-graduation courses such as MBA that is Masters in Business
Administration. Also, the skills developed because of this course will
help a person face the real world and market with a lot more courage and
Why should a candidate take the GMAT online course?
1. The participant adopting the GMAT training online will learn problem-solving abilities and the logic and learning sufficiency of data.
2. The candidate taking the GMAT course will get to learn about logical reasoning and critical reasoning. The graduate management admission test is taken by the graduate management admission council every year where lacs of students appear to get in their post-graduation courses.
3. The average post-MBA salary for students graduating from Top 50 B-School after doing GMAT course is around $100K.
The GMAT online course is basically spread into four sections. Below are the four sections of the ‘Graduate Management Admission Test’ course:
1. Analytical Writing section
2. Integrated Reasoning section
3. Quantitative aptitude section
4. Verbal reasoning section
Learning objective: Under this GMAT training online, the participants have to write the answers to the questions asked from the passage. Candidates need to focus on the writing skills along with the method of writing and presenting the answer in the answer sheet
1. Argument Essay - A passage of argument will be given to the candidate. The candidate needs to analyze the passage, and then with the taught structure, he/she needs to present their answer. They will be judged based on the presentation and writing skills of the argument presented by the candidate.
2. Issue Essay - Under this header, the candidate will be provided with a passage, which is basically an issue. They need to analyze the given issue well and prepare a solution or opinion in their own words for around 600 words. The opinion should be in support of the issue.
1. Table Analysis:
The candidate will be provided the data in the format of the table and they need to evaluate that data with the help of their integrated reasoning abilities or skills developed during the GMAT course.
2. Two divisions analysis:
Under this analysis, they will check the candidates' ability and courage to solve the problems of the complex questions having the skills to give the perfect solutions. Either the problem asked could be a verbal one, quantitative one, or even both.
3. Multi-source reasoning:
This section of the GMAT test will check the candidate’s ability to interpret data and to analyze the data. The sources could be anything, for example, the data table, graphics, passages of the text, etc.
4. Graphics Interpretation:
This section will check the ability of the candidate about how well the candidate can interpret the data by extracting it from the format of the graph, or maybe the graphical image can also be given as the question for the purpose of data.
1. Data sufficiency:
Under this section, the candidate has to be careful as it's all about playing with the data. Check, analyze, and interpret the data.
It is all about logic and reasoning. Mostly quantitative problems are asked in the GMAT test.
1. Elementary Algebra
4. Properties of integers
5. Ratio Proportions
6. Exponents and roots
7. Linear equations
8. Permutations and combinations
The verbal reasoning section also comprises of multiple choice questions because this section also comes under objective questions. The following are the subdivisions of the GMAT Verbal reasoning section:
1. Critical reasoning
2. Sentence correction
3. Reading comprehension
Here are the further sub-parts which is covered by the Verbal reasoning section in the GMAT test course:
* Sentence correction related to omission or finding error
* Countable Vs Uncountable
* The rhetorical construction of the sentences
* Reading unseen passages
* Subject-verb agreement
* Critical reasoning
* Misplace modifiers
The overall practice of each section will be provided well to the participants adopting the GMAT online course from CERTOCEAN institute. We are famous for our results and promises. GMAT is a computer-based test, which means it will be taken through the mode of the internet. One needs to develop Writing skills and Quantitative aptitude abilities to crack the course and pass the test. Our experts will be there 24x7 to solve the queries with firm determination and lots of practice, and will give fruitful results for sure.
The minimum resolution is 1024 X 768 in 16-bit colors.
sums will be helpful for the participants to develop well in each section.
Online Live Sessions
CERTOCEAN's GMAT online course is taken by our management professionals to grow in this field through their industry-level experience.
The GMAT training online will be provided at the end after the completion of the GMAT
Previous Year’s Papers and Assignments:
Practice solving sums and tricky questions will make the candidate accurate.
The community forum will help the candidate discuss things with their fellow candidates online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Candidates will never miss lectures in CERTOCEAN's GMAT online course as they can either view the recorded session or attend the next live batch.