Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II)
Scrum Master 2 is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances
that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving
deep into how they serve the Development Team, Product Owner and organization.
The course then teaches students about related practices and skills to enable
them to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become
better Scrum Masters.
Why get the Professional Scrum Master™ certification?
The PSM™ II is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the Scrum Team, Product Owner, and organization. Learn about the latest Scrum practices and acquire skills that enable you to build high performing teams.
Enhance Scrum Master skills by adding an
advanced certification from Scrum.org. Lead Scrum Teams and learn how to apply
Scrum principles in specific circumstances. Improve communication between teams
and drive agility across the team as a specialized Scrum Master
The Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training is for anyone who has a good understanding of Scrum and is playing the role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent or Change Leader within the organization. The 2-day advanced scrum master training by scrum.org is about developing new skills and enhancing the existing ones. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least a year of Scrum Master experience.
Training is conducted by experienced and certified instructors and will gain the skills, prepare you to clear the intensive exam for advanced scrum master and to get ahead of the crowd. Training is designed for people interested in improving his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solve advanced, complex problems in the real world.
Instructor-led live sessions
16 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Training Schedule: 2 sessions of 8 hours each.
Once you have completed your final course training and exam, you will receive a certificate stating you are a Certified Scrum Master.
Get free access to Scrum.org® Community Platform
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The certification of Advanced Scrum Master Class is a highly
regarded and in-demand certification offered by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit
membership organization that promotes the adoption and productive use of Scrum.
Benefits of the PSM-II certification are as follows:
- Scrum Master is one of the highest paying jobs in the U.S. according to The Washington Post.
- Recruiters frequently search for this certification on resumes, and you can use it to make your resume more marketable.
- PSM-II certification demonstrates that you have a complete understanding of Scrum and know how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- PSM-II certification will help you build on your basic knowledge of Scrum and Agile to enhance the implementation of these methodologies.
Achieving PSM-II certification will help you demonstrate an
advanced level of knowledge and experience in this field. Scrum is now being
applied in industries beyond IT. A certified professional’s demand has
increased tenfold, even beyond his/her current industry experience.
There are numerous career opportunities for certified professionals as they
remain relevant and marketable across various industries.
This certification will widen your career opportunities in any organization that employs Agile practices.
Attending the 2 days workshop and completing all of the
learning objectives will help you gain the certification.
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Resolve difficult project management situations as a Scrum Master
- Broaden the impact of Scrum across the organization
- Extend Agile and Scrum beyond a single team
- Utilize your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company
- Help your company adopt Scrum and Agile principles and support executives committed to Agile values
- Apply your knowledge on the job and bring change in your organization to make your Scrum teams more productive
Anyone attempting the PSM II should have advanced Scrum
knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience and/or have taken the Professional Scrum
Master course prior to taking this assessment.