Angular Certification Training
Scrupulously designed to cater to the vast industry benchmarks,
CertOcean’s highly coveted Angular Certification online training has
been curated by top industry doyens and experts. This interactive,
online Angular certification course would assist the learner to build
dynamic, interactive and responsive web applications by mastering the
intricate concepts of Angular, like Angular Components, Angular Modules,
Data binding, Services and Dependency Injection (DI), Angular
Animations, Angular Forms, Angular Pipes and Directives, Communication
with the backend services via HTTP protocol, Authentication with JWT,
Routing and Deployment of Application via Docker & Nginx.
Why should you take Angular Certification Online Training?
• Google, YouTube, Cisco, Samsung, Nike, Forbes, Microsoft, BMW, and several more Fortune 500 companies have been using Angular as their unique front-end development framework to provide an engaging user experience.
• Angular is a highly puissant cross-platform feature permits developers to build several progressive web applications along with mobile applications
• It is mentioned on Indeed.com that the approximate average salary for "Angular Developer" ranges from somewhere around $92,814 per year for a Developer to around $113,069 per year for Full Stack Developer.
Learning Aim: This module introduces the learner to the basic, MVC architecture, fundamental
constructs of web application development, about Angular, and the differences between multiple and
single-page applications. The learner would also learn about the installation of Angular and making
use of NPM packages.
• Understanding files w.r.t Angular
• Web Application Architecture
• Fundamental Blocks of Web Application Development
• Introduction to Angular
• Angular Architecture
• Comparison between front-end tools
• Angular Installation
• Building blocks of Angular
• Angular CLI
• Angular Modules
• Angular CLI commands
• Creating First Angular Application
• Installation of Node.js, Visual Studio Code, and Angular CLI.
Binding. The learner shall learn how to construct the application layout via selectors, styles, and
• Working on Angular Applications
• Component Life-cycle Hooks
• Angular App Bootstrapping
• Creating A Component Through Angular CLI
• Angular Components
• Ways to specify selectors
• Installing bootstrap to design application
• Template and styles
• Data Binding
• Angular Animations
• Various Kinds of Data Binding
• Component Interaction via @Input and @Output decorator
• Construct a shopping list Application via Data Binding and Components.
• Understanding Angular Directives
• Pure and Impure pipes
• Structural Directives
• Component Directive
• Attribute Directives
• Custom Directives
• Built-in Pipes
• Custom pipes
• Chaining pipes
• PipeTransform Interface & Transform Function
• Adding certain built-in directives and hence creating custom directives to manipulate DOM in shopping list applications.
• Use custom and built-in pipe to transmogrify the output in a shopping list application.
• Angular service
• Http Client
• Requirement for a service
• Creating a service
• Hierarchical Injector
• Dependency Injection
• Injecting a Service into Another Service Observables
• Angular’s Interaction with Backend
• RxJS Library
• Parts of an Http Request
• Fetching data for weather forecast application via Http client and observables
• Building a weather forecast application to display weather data using dependency injection
• Angular Router
• Adding Routes Using RouterLink
• Setting Up Routes
• Wildcard and Redirecting Routes
• Passing Route Parameters
• Adding Navigation Programmatically
• Optional Route Parameters
• Extracting Parameters Using Activated Route
• Child Routes
• Location Strategies
• Route Guards
• Making use of route guards in order to prevent navigation into several different pages
• Construct a server management application and also make use of routing
• Angular forms
• Kinds of forms
• Underlying basic blocks of form model
• Template-driven forms
• Template-driven versus Reactive forms
• Dynamically adding data to a form
• Reactive Forms
• Construct a user registration form through a template-driven approach
• Construct a user registration form through a reactive approach
• What is Form Validation?
• Kinds of Form Validation
• Form control’s status along with validity
• Built-in Validators
• CSS classes regarding Form control
• Form Validation methods
• Custom validators in Template Driven Forms
• Add validation through custom validator for varied fields in the user registration form.
• What is Authentication?
• Kinds of Authentication
• Authorization and Authentication
• Where to store tokens?
• Authentication in Angular application
• JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
• Security threats in web application
• Authenticate a user through JWT authentication for login form
• Create Login and registration form and also store user data by way of fake-backend provider
eventually learn to deploy the application via Nginx and Docker.
• Why is there a need to perform testing?
• Kinds of testing
• Testing Angular application using Jasmine and Karma
• Maintaining application code using Git
• Version control system
• Why should we use Git?
• Git file workflow
• Running application on the production server: Nginx
• How to configure Nginx?
• Architecture of Nginx
• Deployment of an application using Docker
• How containers solve the problems
• Problems before containers
• What is Docker?
• Docker file
• Docker containers
• Docker image
• Basic Docker commands
• Docker hub
• Application Deployment via Docker
• Testing Angular application
Angular is one of the most dynamic, modern, performance-efficient, and highly powerful front-end frameworks that one can learn today. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular permit the user to develop a strong and a responsive web application. It is also supported by Google and furthermore, it is built entirely in TypeScript. The smooth ease with which Angular operates in sync with MVC components makes it a very popular and famously known technology. One of the most sublime features of the Angular framework is that it is incredibly flexible when it comes to the usage of external libraries. With the great adoption of the Angular framework, there is community- driven performance management of the application, thereby indirectly driving more significant job opportunities.
• Application Development Architecture
• Develop a proper understanding of Web
• Create Angular components using TypeScript
• Create Angular applications via Angular CLI commands
• Interact with raw DOM elements using directives
• Fetch data and also capture it through observables
Inject services using Dependency Injection
• Configure Angular Router to modularize applications
• Perform form-validation
• Deploy applications via Nginx and Docker
• Write Test Cases for your web application
• Build a front-end application
• Web Developers
• UI/UX Developers
• Software Developers
Also, once the learner's Angular Certification online training is over, the learner can check our blog
pertaining to Angular interview questions.
Node.JS is extremely well renowned and popular in the market and is also the preferred learning path
after Angular Certification Training. Kindly check out our upgraded Cert Ocean Node.js Certification
Training in order to know more.
• Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
• Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
• Storage – 20 GB HDD/SDD or above
• Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or more
• Chrome or Mozilla (latest version)
• Visual Studio Code (web application development)
Field: Tourism and Travel
Background: Mytrip.com is an online web application that is designed through old asp.net technology.
This is a rapidly-growing web application with a customer base of approximately 1 million users.
With the sudden mushrooming in web traffic, maintaining the website was rather tedious and difficult for the development team. Hence to overcome this limitation and ameliorate the user experience, the company decided to upgrade its website through the Angular framework.
Primary Objective of Angular Certification Course Project - The primary objective of this project is to construct an online Bus Ticket booking application accompanied with an effortless seat selection and also payment process through Angular Framework.
B) Angular Certification Online Training- Project- 1
Field : Social Media
Background: Friends Book is a web application that permits users to interact with people virtually, thereby creating a network of friends. It is designed through traditional web development methodologies. With the sudden augment in the number of users, the website load time has magnified significantly that in turn has diminished the performance and speed of the website. Also, there is absolutely no way to stop unauthorized access to the restricted part of the website. Hence in order to overcome all these various challenges, the company decided to upgrade its website through Angular Framework.
Primary Objective of Angular Certification Course Project - The primary objective of this project is to construct a RESTful web application that can be smoothly adopted by users in order to engage the users in social activities.
C) Angular Certification Online Training- Project- 2
Field : Online Food Ordering
Background: FoodOrb is a famous online food ordering application designed using Laravel/ PHP framework that permits a user to place a food order from any nearby food outlet and get it delivered to
his/her home. Since the application makes use of Laravel/ PHP framework for its design, the complexity to code is quite high and furthermore, it does not support any incremental updates. It is also devoid of the flexibility to ameliorate either back-end or front-end alone, and also there is an unnecessary implementation of business logic. All these umpteen challenges led to upgrading the website through the Angular 8 Framework. The Angular web application is solely constructed by alluding to the legacy application code that the developer is provided with.
Primary Objective of Angular Certification Course Project - The primary objective is to relocate the legacy application to a RESTful web-application built through the complex framework of Angular 8.
30 Hours of exclusive Online Live Instructor-led Classes i.e. 10 Weekend Classes of 3 hours each.
Each class will be followed by a practical assignment to help you apply the concepts taught during the class.
Each class shall be followed by a unique quiz to assess and gauge the learning of all learners.
You get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are available.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have lifetime 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system.
Sucessfully complete your final course project and CertOcean will certify you as a Angular Developer.
We have a community forum for all learners that facilitates easy learning using knowledge sharing and constant peer interaction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Learners associated with CertOcean never miss any lecture, and we assure you of that as you can choose either of the below mentioned two options:
• Attend the missed session(s) in some other live batch.
• View the recorded session(s) of the class that is exclusively available in your LMS.
help the learner resolve any queries, during, and even post completion of the Angular Certification Online course.
However, the learner may go through our sample class recording as this would give a clear insight into our classes conducted, and also demonstrate the teaching pedagogy of our highly experienced instructors and the level of student interaction in our unparalleled classes.
to master Angular 8 concepts and thereby look forward to make a career in this domain.
However, do check out our YouTube Channel and also our Blogs to access our unique tutorials and to
get started with Angular and its very fundamental basics.
• Basic Knowledge of NoSQL and MongoDB (we have provided a Self-Paced Module regarding this)
• Basic Knowledge of NodeJS (we have provided a Self-Paced Module regarding this)