Implementing SAFe® 5.1 with SPC Certification
Implementing SAFe® 5.1 with SPC Certification
Lead change in a lean-agile transformation by becoming a SAFe Program Consultant
- Successfully plan and coach SAFe transformations with SPC Certification
- Learn to establish Lean-Agile Centers of Excellence and launch ARTs
- KnowledgeHut is a Scaled Agile, Inc. Gold SPCT Partner
Master 123 the Scaled Agile Framework
Lead the lean-Agile transformation. Become a skilled SAFe® Program Consultant by getting a better understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework. Learn how to lead teams through a SAFe transformation in enterprises with distributed workforces. Learn and teach to design Agile Release Trains in SAFe enterprises with the SPC certification.
This four-day, interactive SAFe SPC course includes engaging real-world simulations and activities, you will learn to build the skills needed to coach teams through a SAFe transformation. Understand the different roles in SAFe, and how successful solutions are developed in a SAFe environment in the SAFe SPC Training.
The Certified SAFe® Program Consultant is a designation offered by Scaled Agile, Inc. to practitioners who complete a four-day SPC training by a SAFe® Program Consultant Trainer and demonstrate their understanding by passing the SAFe® Program Consultant certification exam. Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and SAFe® Program Consultant are registered trademarks owned by Scaled Agile, Inc.
Refresh your fundamental knowledge of SAFe practices and the components that go into a SAFe Transformation.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
Learn the steps in Implementing SAFe across the organization, the steps to be followed and getting the SPC credential.
- Reaching the SAFe® Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
Instructor-led live sessions
32 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Training Schedule: 4 sessions of 8 hours each.
24/7 expert support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Free 1-Year SAFe Community Membership
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Our SAFe Program Consultant training aims to equip you with all the skills to be an effective SAFe Program Consultant in a SAFe enterprise. In this engaging and interactive 32-hour program, you will develop many practical skills like:
- Coaching a SAFe transformation.
- Launching Agile Release Trains.
- Identifying Value Streams.
- Building solutions with Agile Product Delivery.
- Empowering a Lean portfolio.
- Understand roles in a SAFe implementation.
The SAFe Program Consultant Certification is designed to equip you with all the skills you need to enable in delivering SAFe coaching across your Enterprise.
Successful completion of this SPC training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe Program Consultant certification and prepares you to pass the exam the very first time.
As a SAFe Program Consultant, you will enable trainings across the organization to implement SAFe practices and ensure the practices are being continued over time. The certification will set you apart from your peers, delivering career growth benefits in a role that is high in demand.
Yes, exam fees is included with the course
All professionals keen on bettering their understanding of a SAFe environment are welcome to attend this course. This is an advanced certification. To qualify for certification a candidate will have to meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
Once you have completed the SAFe Program Consultant certification, you can take on senior roles adding value across teams and at the program level, accelerating the benefits of SAFe implementation across the enterprise.
To further enhance your SAFe skills, you can consider pursuing the following certification:
- SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT)
Yes, Scaled Agile is the preferred scaling framework for organizations across industries. SPCs play a key role in successful SAFe implementation. With a SAFe SPC Certification you can prove your knowledge and ability to lead SAFe transformation across an organization.
A SAFe SPC is an advanced designation in Scaled Agile. Certified SPCs make $126.000 annually on an average.
For SPCs to train RTEs they must meet the following guidelines prescribed by Scaled Agile Inc.
- Have attended an RTE course and passed the RTE exam
- Have launched and sustained an Agile Release Train (ART) for three or more consecutive Program Increments (PIs) following the PI Implementation Toolkit guidelines
- Have taught five or more SAFe® courses with an average student feedback score of 4.0 or higher
Once they meet the above criteria they must register for an RTE Trainer Enablement Learning Plan on the Scaled Agile Community Platform