Cloud Computing & DevOps
AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification
CertOcean’s AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification Course has been designed and developed under the guidance of AWS Mentors to help you get started with the preparation for the Certification Exam almost instantly and help you achieve a highly-reputed IT Certification to boost your Profile. The AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification will enable you to effectively structure and deploy secure and robust applications using AWS. To apply for this AWS certified solutions architect online course, you don’t need any prior programming experience with AWS or Cloud. Moreover, this AWS Certified Solution Architect course will help you study and learn about the AWS services based on databases, network, storage, cost optimization, and security requirements.
Why should you take AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification?
- The Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect certification is one of the most essential and top-rated courses in the IT sector today. Its global prominence and utter need in the organization are the reasons why it is a lucrative cloud certification for professionals.
- As per high-end surveys and research organizations, the global public cloud service market will grow to $331.2 billion in 2022. It proves the profitability of the cloud ecosystem and how professionals can take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- As per research, the AWS Cloud Solution Architect’s average salary ranges from $76,039 per year for a technical specialist to $140,000 for a Solution Architect. For professionals who wish to further their careers in the same domain can take leverage from the AWS Certified Solution Architect course.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud deployment and service models
- AWS Global Infrastructure and its benefits
- The different AWS Regions, Availability Zones, and Edge Locations
- AWS Services
- Ways to access AWS Services like AWS CLI, AWS SDK, AWS Management Console
Learning Objective: Learn how to securely manage your application and AWS account using all the Amazon security protocols.
- User management through Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Various access policies across AWS Services
- AWS Cognito
- AWS Security & Encryption like KMS, CloudHSM, Sheild, and WAF
- API keys service access
- Best practices for IAM
- Access billing and create alerts on the billing
Learning Objective: Study the different object storage services offered by AWS certified solutions architect online course, identify which service to use, and how to transfer data using these services while optimizing the storage cost.
- S3 bucket
- Storage classes in S3
- Glacier Deep Archive
- Life cycle policy in S3
- S3 Lock Policies
- S3 Performance Optimization
- Cost optimization for S3
- Difference between S3, EBS, and EFS
- Glacier: Glacier Vault Policies
- Storage Gateway and its types
Learning Objective: This module teaches you the concepts associated with EC2 (the backbone of AWS) and its usage. The module covers different AMIs, a demo about the instance, ways to connect with an instance, and how to host a website using EC2 instance.
- Start, stop and terminate an EC2 Instance
- Security Groups
- VPC, ENI, Public, and Private IP
- Storage services
- Instance Store
- EBS and its types
- SSDs and Provisioned IOPS
- Hard Disk Drives
- EBS vs EFS
- Cost optimization
Learning Objective: Study the concepts of load balancing, auto-scaling, and route 53.
- Elastic Load Balancer and its types
- Advanced features of ELB
- Launch Templates
- Launch Configurations
- Comparison of Classic, Application and Network Load Balancer
- Components of Auto-Scaling
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling policy
- Working of Route 53
- Various Routing Policies
Learning Objective: Learn about the different database services offered by AWS certified solutions architect online course, handling structured and unstructured data.
- Amazon RDS and its benefits
- Read Replica
- RDS IAM Authentication
- Aurora: Aurora Serverless & Global Databases
- ElastiCache: Working, Redis vs Memcached
- Amazon RedShift: Redshift Spectrum
- Study about Kinesis like AWS Kinesis Data Streams, AWS Kinesis Data Firehouse
- AWS Lake Formation
- AWS Athena
Learning Objectives: This module covers all the information required about Amazon Virtual Private Cloud.
- VPC – Benefits and Components
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT (Network Address Translation): NAT Devices, NAT Gateway, and NAT instance
- VPC peering
- Direct Connect
- Private Link
- Classic Link
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- Trusted Advisor
Learning Objective: This section offers application services offered by AWS certified solutions architect online course, including emails, notifications, and processing message queues.
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- Implement SES
- Demonstrate the working of SNS
- SQS: Work with SQS, ASG with SQS
- Amazon MQ
- Amazon Event Bridge
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Serverless Application Model
Learning Objective: Helps you gain knowledge about various AWS services and tools used for configuration and automation.
- Infrastructure as Code
- CloudFormation and its components
- Templates in CloudFormation
- Stack in CloudFormation
- Resource deletion policies in CloudFormation
- Introduction to AWS OpsWorks
- AWS OpsWorks services
- Components of AWS OpsWorks Stack
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events and Deployment Commands
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate
- AWS OpsWorks for Puppet Enterprise
- Auto Healing
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Elastic Beanstalk
- Beanstalk v/s OpsWorks v/s CloudFormation
Learning Objective: This module gives you an idea about the AWS guidelines for a well-structured framework.
- AWS Well-Architected Framework
- How to Build a Well-Architected Framework
- Pillars of AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Basics of Resilient Architecture
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Options to Implement DR Plans
- Basics of Performant Architecture
Learning Objective: Learn about how to secure applications and architecture.
- Well-Architected Framework
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Determine how to secure application tiers
- Determine how to secure data
- Define networking infrastructure for a single VPC application
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Determine how to design cost-optimized storage
- Determine how to design cost-optimized compute
Learning Objective: Teaches you how to implement DevOps tools using AWS.
- Overview of DevOps
- Stages in DevOps
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS CodePipeline
- AWS Code Deploy
Instructor-led live sessions:
Online sessions and classes conducted by expert faculty in networking and systems administration.
Regular assessments followed by a quiz to assess your learning and understanding.
Each class will be followed by practical training sessions for a better hands-on experience.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 expert support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you have completed your AWS Certified Solution Architect final course training and project, you will receive a certificate from CertOcean.