Programming and Web Development
Python Django Training and Certification
We made CertOcean's Python Django certification course to satisfy the
industry's benchmarks, and so many industry experts endorse this Python
Django training. This course focuses on providing you with expertise
in the Django REST framework, Django AJAX, Django Models, and much
more. After this course, the learners will be able to master the
Django Web Framework. Moreover, the learner will be working on real-time
use cases and achieving Django certification after completing the
Python Django course.
Why should you take this Python Django?
* The most famous Web Framework for Python is none other than Django.
* The person who is a Django professional earns on average about 117,000 dollars yearly.
* Leading companies like Disqus, Pinterest, The Washington Post, Instagram, Facebook, NASA, and several use Python with Django.
Goal: The first section of the Django certification course helps the learners acknowledge Python's basics.
* Describing Python
* Setup Python environment
* Understand why Python is popular
* Implement your first Python program
* Discuss flow control
* Acquire a summary of Python
* Use the Interpreter
* List the Advantages/Disadvantages of Python
* Learn about Interpreted Languages
* Explore Python Editors and IDEs
* Start Python
* Discuss Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
* Discuss Interpreter PATH
* Explore Pydoc
* Run a Python Script
* Use Variables, String formatting, Built-in Functions, Math operators and expressions, Keywords, Strings, Writing to the screen, Different literals, Command line parameters, and Flow Control.
* Data types - numbers, dates, string
* Define Reserved Keywords and Command Line Arguments
* Describe Flow Control and Sequences
* Define and Describe Dictionaries and Sets
* Practice Working with Files
* Explore the way of getting User Input from Keyboard
* Indexing and Slicing
* Functions for all sequences
* Iterating through a sequence
* Using enumerate()
* Operators and keywords for sequences
* Modes of opening a file
* List comprehensions
* Working with files
* The xrange()function
* File methods
* Generator expressions
* Dictionaries and sets.
* File attributes
* Tuple - related operations, properties, comparison with the list
* List - related functions, properties
* Set - related processes, properties, comparison with the dictionary
* Dictionary - associated methods, properties, comparison with the list
* Describe Zip Archives and Packaging
* Elaborate Functions and different forms of Function Arguments
* Define Modules
* Explain Standard Library
* Handling multiple exceptions
* Function Parameters
* The Import statement
* Sorting dictionaries
* Package installation waysModule Aliases and Regular Expressions
* Variable scope and Returning Values
* Alternate Keys
* Lambda Functions
* Sorting collections of collections
* Sorting lists in place
* The standard exception hierarchy using Modules
* Module search path
* Errors and Exception Handling
* Global variables
Hands-On / Demo:
* Functions - keyword arguments, arguments, syntax, return values
* Packages and module - import options, modules, sys path
* Sorting - dictionaries, sequences, limitations of sorting
* Lambda - syntax, features, comparison with functions, options
* Errors and exceptions - remediation, types of issues
* Implement Regular Expression and its Basic Functions
* Build software applications on the concept of Object-Oriented Programming and Methods.
* Use Classes, Objects, and Attributes
* Interpreter information
* Private methods and Inheritance
* The sys Module
* Directories and filenames
* Walking directory trees
* Math Function
* Random Numbers
* Dates and Times
* Defining Classes
* Instance methods
* Introduction to Python Classes
* Static methods
* Zipped archives
* Launching external programs
* Class methods and data
* Regular expressions - search/match object, regex library, sub, compile, findall
* OOPS paradigm - Polymorphism, Inheritance, and Encapsulation in Python
* Classes - instance, access modifiers, classes and objects, and class members
* Debug python scripts using PDB
* Classify Errors
* Debug python scripts using IDE
* Implement Database using SQLite
* Create project Skeletons
* Develop Unit Tests
* Perform CRUD operations on SQLite database
* Project Skeleton
* Creating a database with SQLite 3
* Using unit tests
* Required packages
* Creating the Skeleton
* Project Directory
* Testing your set up
* Using the skeleton
* Creating a database object.
* Final Directory Structure
* CRUD operations
* Dealing with errors
* Debugging - logging, debugging options, troubleshooting
* Unit testing - unit test library, TDD, automated testing, assertions,
* Project skeleton - configurations, industry-standard, sharable libraries
* RDBMS - PEP 49, Python for RDBMS, CRUD operations on Sqlite
* Create Views
* Explain MVC pattern
* Explain Web Framework
* Use URLConf
* Create a basic Django app
* Use HTTP request and response objects.
* Web development
* Installing Django
* Features of Django
* URL Mapping
* Introduction to Django Web Framework
* HTTP concepts
* MVC model
* Build a simple View with the help of Django
Goal: This module of the Django certification course deals with creating Templates and Forms in Django
* Load Template Files
* Customize Form Field Validation
* Render Templates
* Explain the Django Template System
* Create Forms
* Process Form Data
* Utilities of Templates
* Tags, Variables, and Filters
* Creating Template Objects
* Rendering Templates
* Form Handling
* Template Inheritance
* Form Display
* Django Template Language
* Form validation and Error Messages
* Build a Form that receives personal data from a user.
* Define Database Models
* Creating Dynamic websites with the help of jQuery and AJAX
* Populate a Database, CRUD
* Use QuerySets for data retrieval.
* Use Model Fields
* Model Fields
* Django Models
* CRUD on DB
* Model Inheritance
* Dynamic Webpages
* Primary keys and the Model
* jQuery and AJAX integration
* Toggle Hidden Content
* Providing your webpage with a Like button.
* Use Django's REST Framework
* Explain Data Serialization
* Use REST APIs
* Use Model Serializers
* Use Serializers and deserializers
* Django REST Framework
* Serialization and Deserialization
* REST APIs
* Model Serializers
* Serializer class
* Creating a REST API
* Explain XML-RPC
* Analyze data present in both XML and JSON formats
* Explain XML and JSON file formats
* Stores data in XML and JSON formats
* JSON, parsing object to JSON and back
* XML, parsing object to XML and back
* Analyze data present in XML/JSON format to native Python type and vice-versa
we create CertOcean's Django Certification Course to help the learner acquire Python Programming proficiency and build real-world web applications with Django's help. This Django course online covers the basics and high-level concepts like writing Python scripts, creating Views, Forms, Models, file operating in Python, and many more related topics.
* Explain the data structures used in Python
* Create REST APIs
* Work with databases and data persistence in the Database or various flat files.
* Know about the core construct of the Python Programming Language
* Know about the exceptions and errors in the program
* Explore the approach of the Object-Oriented programming paradigm
* Debug programs
* Use the Django Template System
* Create Views and map URLs in Django
* Define Database Models for representing tables
* Some top companies, like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Disqus, use Python with Django. If a web developer masters Python and it's well known advanced framework like Django, they would be ensured of work or can even build their startup or product.
* Python is considered a well-suited option for bootstrapped and startups due to its fast development, and since it requires fewer codes than Java, c, and PHP.
* The use of human-readable website URLs is supported by the Python Django framework. It is useful in the actual user's perspective and to search engines that use URLs' keywords to rank sites.
* Common security mistakes are prevented by Django better than others.
* As reported by indeed.com, the average salary of a Django professional is $117000/year in the US.
* Full Stack Developers
* UI Developers and Technical Leads
* Web Developers
* QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
* The blog should permit the user to host articles and enable comments from all the individuals reading it.
* The blog's index page should necessarily consist of all articles, the dates when the articles were posted, and their hyperlinks.
* Each article has a committed webpage, which comprises the heading, writer, date when the publisher published it, a section dedicated to the comments section, and an application for readers to deposit comments.
* Readers should be able to type in their comments and view the comments that they have submitted instantly.
Instructor-led Live Sessions
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class: 10 sessions of 3 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project where you shall create a web application using the Django framework.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
You will get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are available.
24x7 Expert Support
We have a lifetime 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system.
On successfully completing your final course project, Edureka will certify you as a Python Django Expert.
We have a community forum for our learners that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
We provide two ways by which you can cover the content that you somehow missed:
* By seeing the lecture recordings from LMS.
* By attending the missed session in other live classes.