Data warehousing & ETL
Data warehousing and BI Certification Training
The Data warehousing course from CertOcean is compiled and brought
together by the top industry experts after studying the market's current
needs. We have curated this course for professionals who wish to become
an expert in Data warehousing and business intelligence techniques.
After completing the course, you will receive the Microsoft power bi
certification that unlocks a lot of professional opportunities for you.
This Data warehousing certification course provides you the much-needed
leverage in terms of the types of companies you apply with, your salary
range, and your designation.
Why should you go for this Data warehousing course?
* All the modern IT concepts work upon database management, the foundation of data warehousing, and business intelligence. With the Microsoft power bi certification, you will be able to perform SQL coding and answer business intelligence questions.
* As per top job boards, post the Data warehousing certification, professionals experience a 25% increase in their salary or promotion.
* This Data warehousing course is perfect for freshers who wish to start a new career in data warehousing. The course covers all the details you need to advance your professional expertise.
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about data warehousing and business intelligence ETL Tools and BI Tools.
* What is Data Warehousing?
* Inmon Vs. Ralph Kimball
* Data Warehousing Tools
* Schema Modeling Tools
* Dell Toad Data Modeler
* Oracle Data Modeler
* ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center
* Talend DI Open Studio
* IBM Data Stage
* Data Warehousing categories
* What is BI - Business Intelligence?
* BI Definition
* BI Tools
* Classification of BI Tools
* Relational Vs. Analytical
* A brief about the OLTP, OLAP, OLAP categories - MOLAP, ROLAP, and HOLAP
* Data Warehouse Vs. Data Mart
* Dependent and Independent Data Mart
* Data Warehouse Architecture
* Source System
* ETL Extraction
* What is a cube?
* Benefits of the cube?
* How to create the cube?
* How to deploy a cube?
* How to build a report using the cube?
* What is a Dimension Table?
* Dimension table categories
* What is a Fact Table?
* Fact Table Granularity
* Fact Table categories
* What is Data Normalization?
* Data Normalization Rules - 1NF, 2NF, 3NF
* Data De-Normalization
* Dimensional Modeling - What is DM?
* Principles, Benefits, Type, and Technique
* Source System Understanding
* Future Data Requirement and Understanding
* Designing and Developing Dimension Table
* Designing and Developing Fact Table Designing
* Developing the ER Model With ERwin
* Designing and Developing Entity-Relationship Modeling
* Open source ETL Talend DI Open Studio
* Difference between Open Source ETL Tools and Licensed Tools
* What are Open Source ETL Tools and licensed tools?
* How to work with ETL Transformation in Talend Open DI Studio?
* Constructing ETL Project With Talend DI Open Studio 5.x
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to create working business models and data integration portals to manage various ETL items.
* Building ETL Project Talend DI Open Studio
* Understanding the Data Source System
* Identify Business Requirement Gathering
* Building the ETL Talend Technical Design Document
* Building an ETL Project
* Data Visualization BI Tool with Tableau 9.x
* Introduction to Data Visualization with Tableau
* Exploring Data Visualization with Tableau
* What is Data Visualization?
* Exporting Data and Working With Tableau
* How to build a Data Visualization BI Project With Tableau 9.x
* BI Reporting Understanding
* Report and Dashboard Template Document
* Tableau Design
* Development Database Source Connection
* An Integrated Data Warehousing & BI Project
* Developing a Data Warehouse and BI Project
* Source System understanding
* Identify the Business Requirement Gathering
* Report and Dashboard Template Document
* Designing and Developing Models
* Designing and Developing the Staging Area
* Finalizing the Dimension Modeling Type
* Designing & Developing Dimension Modeling
CertOcean's Data warehousing course will award you with the architectural data skills required across a broad range of technology. In this certification, you will learn about the basics of structured data modeling, data manipulation, gain practical SQL coding experience, and develop an in-depth understanding of data warehouse design. Post the completion of the Microsoft Power BI certification. You will create dashboards and visual analytics and apply your skills to build a small warehouse of data.
* Understand the fundamentals of Database management, establish Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence groups, and master SQL coding for required for answering business intelligence questions
* Learn how to design data warehouses and how to create data integration workflows
* Know about the features of relational database management systems utilized in BI reporting
* Understand the Business Intelligence Concepts, Tools, and Applications including the utilization of MicroStrategy's Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and Visualization capacities to make perceptions and dashboards.
* Database and DBMSs
* SQL CREATE TABLE function and how to utilize it to populate tables
* UNION and SQL SELECT functions
* Code tables to help a business design.
* About ERD symbols
* Creating Business Data Models
* Data Modeling Problems and how to create alternative designs
* Schema Conversion
* Standardization and Normalization
* Data Warehouse architecture and concepts
* Data Integration tools and infrastructure
* Utilizing Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence to help business choices
* Data Visualization and how to design a dashboard
Instructor-Led Live Sessions
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project where you will be using Adventure Work Dataset, Sales Dataset to perform various Data and Reporting Analytics.
Every class will be followed by practical assignments which aggregates to minimum 25 hours.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 Expert Support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you complete your final project, you will receive the Data warehousing certification training from CertOcean.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Candidates will never miss lectures in CERTOCEAN's Microsoft power bi certification as they can either view the recorded session or attend the next live batch.
Our team is with each student 24/7. They need not worry about anything. Just ask your queries about the Data warehousing course training, and we will make sure that it gets solved as soon as possible.