Cloud Computing & DevOps
DevOps Certification and Training
CertOcean's DevOps Certification and Training have been designed and implemented to provide you with in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools, including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, and Nagios. With this course, you don't need any prior Programming Experience or experience with Cloud and DevOps, as we will be covering all the topics that you need to boost your command over the subject and be in a high-demand. This Course will help you become a certified practitioner through best practices in Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management and Continuous Integration, and Continuous Monitoring of Software Services. By the end of this course, you will be able to demonstrate professional know-how around the essential applications and services across DevOps Tooling with complete hands-on. Take the first step to be certified in DevOps and hands-on training with an ISO-Certified Partner and capitalize our strategies and tips to master the content.
- As per reports, the DevOps market is expected to grow from USF 3.42 Billion in 2018 and USD 10.31 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 24.7%. Such high growth in the market is one reason why you need to achieve a DevOps training certificate to take leverage from this opportunistic course.
- Top MNCs and Fortune 1000 Companies like ADP, BBC News, eBay, GE, ING, Intuit, PayPal, Splunk, Uber, and many more use DevOps. So, if you want to eligible for such companies, you need to undertake DevOps training and certification to apply for such high-end roles.
- As per reports, a DevOps Engineer’s salary is around $127,231 per annum, which is a good idea for your career. With DevOps training, you will earn a lucrative salary.
- Overview about DevOps
- Relationship between Agile and DevOps
- Toolchain used in DevOps
- DevOps Principles used in DASA
- Problems with the Traditional methodology
- Taking note Challenges through DevOps
- DevOps Approach to different challenges
- DevOps Tools Overview
- DevOps Best Practices
- DevOps Tools Categories
- DevSecOps and their Manifesto
- Workflow between DevOps and DevSecOps
- Version Control Systems Overview
- Version Control Systems role
- Control Systems types and Their Supporting Tools
- Git Overview
- Source code Overview and details about the Version Control Hosts
- Files deployment to GitHub via Git
- Assisted Practice: Deploy via Git to GitHub
Learning Objective: Learn about the different continuous integration deployment methods.
- Overview of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Overview & Features of Jenkins
- Jenkins Set up
- Assisted Practice, including Install and Configure Jenkins
- Overview and the characteristics of TeamCity
- TeamCity Set up
- Tools building and its Uses
- Continuous Integration with Maven and Jenkins
- Assisted Practice along with Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Maven, and Git
- Key Takeaways
- Continuous Integration, including Jenkins, Git, and Maven
Learning Objective: Study the testing levels, automation, and other testing frameworks.
- Overview of Software Testing
- Testing Levels Automation Tools and Approaches
- Test-Driven Development Approach with JUnit
- Assisted Practice covering TDD with JUnit
- Assisted Practice encompassing Cucumber Installation
- Behavior-Driven Development Principles Cucumber and Its uses
- Behaviour-driven Development Approach with J and its approaches
Learning Objective: Learn about the different configuration management tools.
- Configuration Management Tools Overview
- Managing Infrastructure
- Configuration Management Tools Types
- Puppet Overview
- Puppet Configuration Demonstration
- Chef Overview
- Chef Configuration Demonstration
- Ansible Overview
- How to Set Up Apache Web Server Using Ansible
- SaltStack Overview
- Ansible Puppet Chef and SaltStack Comparison
Learning Objective: Learn about virtualization and docker containers.
- Docker Overview
- Virtualization Overview
- How to Docker Installation on Multiple OS
- About MySQL Database in Docker Container
- Docker Installation on Multiple OS and its applications
- Using Docker Compose to handle a Container
- Docker Registry
- How to Run Docker Registry with Centos
- Docker Networking and its applications
- Docker Networking with Two SSHs Demonstration
Learning Objective: The need for continuous monitoring and the different tools available.
- Learning Objectives
- Continuous Monitoring Overview
- Monitoring Systems Types
- Nagios Demonstration
- How to Work with Nagios Monitoring Tool
- Grafana Overview
- ELK Stack
Learning Objective: Understand the requirement of cloud in DevOps.
- Cloud Computing Overview
- About Cloud Services and Models
- How to Use AWS in DevOps
- About Kubernetes
- How to Add a Linux Node to the Kubernetes Cluster
The DevOps certification training will help you gain expertise in the principles of DevOps continuous monitoring, deployment, an automaton of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility using different deployment tools, including Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, & Nagios.
The following are some profiles who should go for this course.
- IT Professionals
- Software Testers
- System Admins
- Solution Architects
- Security Engineers
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialists
CertOcean’s DevOps training course has been designed to meet all the latest industry needs. You will be trained on the following skillsets and apply for companies that offer DevOps engineer profiles.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps methodology
- Implementing Software Version Control
- Containerizing Code on production using Docker
- Creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins
- Configuration Management using Puppet and Ansible
- Automate build and test using Selenium and Maven
- Container Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Performance Tuning and Monitoring using Nagios
Our DevOps Training Certification Course has been highly thought-out with particular attention to specific topics to help you gain a DevOps Engineer's necessary skills.
Instructor-led live sessions
36 Hours of Online Live Classes. Weekend Class : 12 sessions of 3 hours each. Weekday Class: 18 sessions of 2 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various DevOps concepts.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments.
You get lifetime access to LMS where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
24/7 Expert Support
We have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Sucessfully complete your final course project and Edureka will certify you as a DevOps Engineer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
There are no prerequisites for the Course, and you only require a good Internet Connection with a Laptop to undertake this Course.
With this Course, you will gain an essential Certification in the field of DevOps, which will help you level up your familiarity with DevOps Platform and Tooling.
Absolute beginners to Cloud can take up this Course, either to improve their understanding of DevOps or to gain the DevOps Certification.