Programming and Web Development
PYTHON SCRIPTING Training
Python scripting helps developers to quickly and efficiently
construct applications. This training course provides basic knowledge of
python scripting, which reflects on Python terms. This python scripting
training course will attempt you to perform variable-type operations.
In real-world environments, you can understand Python's value and be
willing to formulate applications based on the principle of
WHY SHOULD ONE LEARN PYTHON SCRIPTING?
* As Python is ubiquitous among MNCs, it is easy to find work experience opportunities in the industry.
* As per PayScale.com, a Senior Python Developer generates a yearly income of $109,280 per year.
* Adrian Rosebrock, book's author of' Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python, says that Python is the vision of AI and Machine Learning.
Objective learning: You're going to get a quick understanding of what Python is and expand on the
* Python Overview
* Firms that use Python
* Multiple Programs that use Python
* On UNIX/Windows, explore Python Scripts.
* Values, Variables, and different types
* Various expressions and operations
* Conditional Declarations
* Arguments for Command Line
* Writing programs on the board
* Creating a code for "Hello World."
* The Factors
* Proving Conditional statements
* Loops Demonstration
* I/O Functions for Python Files
* The numbers
* Strings and associated events
* Tuples and associated processes
* Lists and corresponding activities
* Dictionaries and associated events
* Sets and associated tasks
* Tuple and its respective code
* List and its respective code
* Dictionary and its respective code
* Set and its respective code
* Fruitful functions
* Parameters of Functions
* The Global Variables
* Scope of variables and returning values
* Functions of Lambda
* Concepts of Object-Oriented
* The Regular Libraries
* Modules in Python Used
* The statements on import
* Check Route Module
* Package Forms of Installation
* Errors and the Treatment of Exceptions
* Handling Many Exceptions
* Functions - Syntax, Arguments, Arguments for Keywords, Return Values
* Lambda - Functionality, Syntax, Options, Compared to Functions
* Sorting - Sequences, Dictionaries, Sorting Limitations
* Errors and exceptions - Problem Forms, Remediation
* The modules and Packages - Module, Import Options, Sys Route
* NumPy - tables, arrays
* Array-based processes
* Slicing and Iterating Indexing
* To read and write arrays on files.
* Pandas - data structures & processes of indexes
* Learning to write and read data from excel, CSV, etc. formats into Pandas
* Library Matplotlib
* Grids, axes, parcels
* Color schemes, markers, fonts, and styling
* Different categories of plots are bar graphs, pie charts, box plots, histograms, etc.
* Plots of Contours
* NumPy library- NumPy array construction, NumPy array operations
* Pandas library- Building sequence and data frames, how to export and import data using Pandas
* Matplotlib - Scatterplot, histogram, bar graph, a pie chart to display results, Plot styling
* Library-- Matplotlib
* Grids, axes, boxes
* Colors, markers, graphics, and styling
* Plot Forms - bar graphs, pie charts, histograms
* Plots of Contours
* You'll install Matplotlib and display scatterplots, histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc., to visualize the vital information on the screen.
* CertOcean's Python scripting training course focuses on Programming and Scripting Implementation, Database Management, Object-oriented Coding, Error Handling, Sets, and various networking principles.
* Understand the principles correlated with Python as a programming language
* Understand the aspects of Scripting
* Understand Python's significance in the centralized environment
* Understand data types, operators, statements of decision making, and loops
* Create and execute functionality and modules (Boto3)
* Build an application for networking with the proper Interface
* Build Object-Oriented Programming-based software
* Programmers, Developers, Architects, Professional Leads
* Analysts for Industry
* Computer Scientists, Researchers of Data
You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
Case Studies for Real-life
Live project focused on any of the use cases chosen, involving the execution of Python's conflicting ideas.
Where tutorials, quizzes, installation guides & class recordings are available, you will get lifetime access to LMS.
24/7 Expert Support
We have a 24x7 lifetime digital support staff, via a ticket-based monitoring system, to answer all your technical questions.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as a "Python Professional" based on the project.
Each class will be accompanied by practical activities that will take a minimum of 20 hours.
For our learners, we have a social platform that further enhances innovation through peer engagement and information sharing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
* Yes, you can have the guidance for placements. We have added a resume builder application to your LMS to help you in this task. Now in just three easy steps, you will be capable of building a valuable resume. To use these designs through multiple roles and designations, you will have free access. All you have to do is log in to your LMS and click on the option of building your resume.