Blockchain Certification Training Course
Blockchain training online courses are beneficial for people new to
blockchain. Top industry experts in consultation with blockchain
educators have designed this course. It includes detailed concepts about
Bitcoin, MultiChain, Hyperledger, and Ethereum. This blockchain course
will give you an immersive knowledge about blockchain as well as how it
functions. The instructors will provide you with complete assistance
throughout the duration of the course. At the end of the course, you
will be able to completely master the Ethereum ecosystem.
Why should you opt for Blockchain training online?
1. Blockchain technology is fast catching up with every part of the world. People are growing more inclined towards it. Blockchain has developed into much more than just
banking and cryptocurrency.
2. In 2019 alone, nearly $ 3B was spent on Blockchain as well as its related areas. According to a report by IBM, the blockchain market is set to be worth $60 billion by the year 2024. That’s an astounding figure. This alone should be enough to convince you to take up this course.
3. Apart from that, the earnings are also a great factor in convincing you to learn about blockchain. An ethereum developer can earn as much as $110,000 per annum! This six-figure salary is in stark contrast to the regular jobs.
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about blockchain technology and its properties.
* How does our current financial system work?
* What can be the possible solution?
* What is a distributed system?
* What is Blockchain?
* How does a Blockchain work?
* Properties of Blockchain
* Evolution of Blockchain
* Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrency
* Programmable Money
* What is inside a block?
* Hash Functions and Merkle Trees
* Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
* Cryptography and Consensus Algorithms
* Types of Blockchain
* Side Chains: another type of Blockchain
* Blockchain Implementations
* Blockchain Platforms
* What is Bitcoin?
* Why use Bitcoins?
* Bitcoin Trading: Buying, selling and storing Bitcoins
* Bitcoin Ecosystem
* Structure of a Bitcoin Transaction
* Scripting language in Bitcoin
* Applications of Bitcoin script
* Nodes in a Bitcoin Network
Learning Objective: This section will teach you about Bitcoin mining.
? Bitcoin Economics
? What is Bitcoin Mining?
? Types of Mining
? Mining and Consensus
? Assembling and selecting chains of blocks
? Mining and the hashing race
? Mining Pools
* What is Ethereum?
* Introducing Smart Contracts
* Cryptocurrency in Ethereum
* Mining in Ethereum
* Consensus Mechanism in Ethereum
* Platform Functions used in Ethereum
* Technologies that support Ethereum
* Ethereum Programming Language
* Components for development of Ethereum DApps
* Editors and tools
* Frontend Development
* Ethereum Test Networks
* ERC Tokens
* Introducing Solidity
* Sample Code
* Layout of Source File
* Structure of a Contract
* State Variables
* Functions Types
* Reference Types
* Special Variables and Functions
* Expressions and Control Structures
* Function Calls
* Error Handling
* Visibility for Functions and State Variables
* State Modifiers
* Importing Smart Contracts
* Events and Logging
* Error Handling and Exceptions
* Common Pitfalls
* Gas Limit and Loops
* Sending and Receiving Ether
* Contract ABI
* Setting up the development environment
* Developing a DApp
* Compile and Deploy the Smart Contract
* Publish the DApp
* Connecting to DApp
* Ganache Output for Transaction Migration
* Introduction to Hyperledger
* Hyperledger architecture
* Hyperledger API and Application Model
* Network Topology
* Exploring Hyperledger frameworks
* Business Network Deployment on Hyperledger Composer Playground
* Setting up Development Environment using Composer
* Developing business networks
* Testing business networks
* Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
* Hyperledger Fabric Model
* Several manners to create Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Network
* What Is MultiChain?
* Privacy and Permissions in MultiChain
* Mining in MultiChain
* Multiple configurable Blockchains using MultiChain
* Setting up a Private Blockchain
* Setting up a private Blockchain
* Blockchain prospering our world
* Blockchain transforming business and professionalism
* Discussing practical use-cases of Blockchain
* Real case scenarios of Blockchain
* How several countries are using Blockchain for future economics?
CertOcean’s Blockchain certification training course will provide you with thorough as well as in-depth knowledge about the technology behind Blockchain's creation. You will learn about different Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Ethereum, and MultiChain. Even if you are starting as a beginner, you will be able to grasp the idea very soon and learn everything. The importance of Blockchain in our everyday lives is a great area to explore. You will learn all about it in this course.
There is a module about the brief history of Blockchain and where it came from. You will learn in detail about the Bitcoin and Ethereum platforms and how to use them. After completing this course, you will be able to develop your own blockchain module as well as deploy it. You will learn how to create a private Blockchain for demonstrating the practical uses of Blockchain.
The current financial system of Blockchain. Blockchain has grown to become a large industry with many top investors. This course will teach you about the current blockchain system. You will learn how blockchain currency is used worldwide to make payments as well as invest in other assets.
Another important thing which you will learn in this course is the possible future course of blockchain. Blockchain has evolved a lot, and there is still much left to be done about it.
Blockchain's future is going to be very interesting as we are slowly inching towards a cashless economy.
The distribution system under blockchain is an important concept that you need to understand. Under this course, you will learn everything about the distribution system and apply it while dealing with the blockchain economy.
* Origin of blockchain and how it works
* The bitcoin platform
* Introduction to Ethereum and how it works
* Bitcoin mining
* Basic solidity
* Advanced solidity
* Using the Hyperledger composer
* How to use MultiChain to create and deploy your private blockchain
* What are the prospects of blockchain?
Individuals can obtain the Blockchain certification azure developer associate, which will help them further learn about the course.
Taking up the Blockchain online certification training on CertOcean can help you learn about the Blockchain ecosystem and apply it in real life. You will get helpful insights about the world of Blockchain and understand it from a developer’s point of view. This course is great for Blockchain enthusiasts who want to learn how the future of the world economy is going to look like a few years from now.
Instructor-led live sessions
36 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 12 sessions of 3 hours each.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various Blockchain concepts.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments to assess your learning.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 expert support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you complete your final project, you will receive the Blockchain certification training from CertOcean.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Candidates will never miss lectures in CERTOCEAN's Blockchain certification training course as they have the option to either view the recorded session or to attend the next live batch.
CertOcean's Blockchain certification training will assist you throughout the course and help you master the concepts and practical implementation of technology for the course duration.