Programming and Web Development
Node.js Certification Training
The node.js certification from CertOcean is developed and curated by
industry experts to help professionals learn about developing scalable
web applications through MongoDB. This node.js course online training
will help you gain in-depth knowledge of REST APIs, implement testing,
write real-time chat applications using Socket IO, and build
applications using a microservices architecture. This node.js online
training will cover all the details required to move forward in your
career and achieve a good salary hike.
Why should you go for node.js certification?
* As per Gartner, Node.js course online has become necessary for modern web development, making Node.js an indispensable tool.
* Several big companies like IBM, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Netflix, PayPal, SAP have adopted the Node.js platform, thereby making Cert Ocean's node.js online training a must for career development.
* As per job boards, the average salary for a professional with Node.js certification ranges from $72,665 per year for Web Developer to $117,927 per year for Senior Software Engineer.
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the programming language Node.js and what makes it so popular. You will also study how to use the Node Package Manager (NPM) and Nodemon.
* What is Node.js?
* Why Node.js?
* Installing NodeJS
* Node in-built package such as buffer, fs, HTTP, os, path, util, URL
* Node.js Modules
* Import your Package
* Node Package Manager (NPM)
* Local and Global Packages
* Push code to GitHub
* Get Input from Users
* Pass Multiple Arguments with Yargs
* File System Module
* Operations associated with File System Module
* JSON Data
* HTTP Server and Client
* Sending and receiving events with EventEmitters
* Express Framework
* Run a Web Server using Express Framework
* Deploy the application using PM2 and Nginx
* Call Stack
* Callbacks, Callback Queue and Event Loop
* Callback Abstraction
* Callback Chaining
* Promise Chaining
* Request Package
* Customizing HTTP Requests
* Error handling with appropriate HTTP codes
* Introduction to template engine (EJS)
* Introduction to NoSQL Databases and MongoDB
* Installation of MongoDB on Windows
* Installation of Database GUI Viewer
* Inserting Documents
* Querying, Updating, and Deleting Documents
* Connect MongoDB and Node.js Application
* Exploring SendGrid
* Sending emails through Node.js application using SendGrid
* REST API
* REST API in Express
* MongoDB Driver API
* Express Router
* Mongoose API
* GraphQL Playground
* ES6 variables
* Functions with ES6
* Import and Export withES6
* Introduction to Babel
* Rest API with ES6
* Browsing HTTP Requests with Fetch
* Processing Query String
* Creating API using ES6
* Building Dashboard API
* Creating dashboard UI with EJS
* ES6 Aside: Default Function Parameters
* Data Validation and Sanitization
* Types of Authentication
* Session Vs. Tokens
* JSON Web Tokens
* local storage for Node
* Web Sockets
* Web Sockets
* Broadcasting Events
* Sharing Your Location
* Event Acknowledgements
* Form and Button States
* Rendering Messages
* Working with Timestamps and Times for finding the Location of Messages
* Tracking Users Joining and Leaving, Storing Users, Rendering User List, & Tracking
* Deploying the Chat Application
* Redis - Building API with Redis
* Writing Tests and Assertions
* Testing Asynchronous Code
* Testing an Express Application
* Setup and Teardown
* Testing with Authentication
* Advanced Assertions
* Mocking Libraries
* Wrapping up User Tests
* Setup Task Test Suite
* Testing with Task Data
* Why Microservices?
* What is Microservices?
* Why Docker?
* What is Docker?
* Terminologies in Docker
* Child Processes
* Types of the child process
This node.js course online training from CertOcean will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the concepts, including Express.js, ode.js with MongoDB, CRUD operations, Microservices Architecture, ode Package Manager (npm), Asynchronous Programming, REST API, and many more. Post the completion of the Node.js online training, and you will be able to train yourself in this developing market and establish
credibility in the market. If you want to become an integral part of an organization, this certification can help you achieve this feat.
developers worldwide; this is one of the reasons you need the Node.js certification to help
you provide the much-needed leverage with equal ease. Using this programming language,
you can code simple programs or complex enterprise-level web applications with similar
skills. That said, Node.js online training will help you gain the skills required for an event-
driven, server-side, asynchronous runtime environment. Post the Node.js course online
program will help you understand the complex functionalities.
The following are some professions who can go for Node.js online training:
* Freshers who aspire to learn web development
* Web Developers
* Project Managers
* Software Architects
* Testing Professionals
Instructor-Led Live Sessions
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each.
A real-life project involving implementation of the various Node.js concepts learnt in the course
Each class will be followed by practical assignments and quizzes.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 Expert Support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you complete your final project, you will receive the"Node.js Developer" course online training certification from CertOcean.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Candidates will never miss lectures in CERTOCEAN's node.js certification as they have the option to either view the recorded session or to attend the next live batch.