Python Programing Certification Course
CertOcean’s Python programming certification course is a course
created by the industry's top professionals keeping the future automaton
and programming in mind. The extensive course has been designed to help
you ace the most essential programming concepts, including data
operations and file operations. The Python online course certification
is a live course taught by instructors who are a master in the said
domain. They will teach you about Python libraries like Pandas, Numpy,
Matplotlib, and many more. For professionals who wish to take their
career to the next step, you can learn Python online and become a
certified Python developer.
Why should you opt for a Python programming certification course?
* For professionals who want to further their job prospects in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, opting for Python programming certification is the right thing to do. It is a great career option for professionals who want to earn leverage over the competition.
* As per job boards, a senior Python developer earns an average salary of $109,280 per year which is a great salary hike for professionals while being part of a globally acclaimed Python developer market.
* Python is one of the best-preferred languages for new-age technologies like data science and machine learning. So, for people who want to advance their careers in this modern technology, Python online course certification is a perfect pick.
Learning Objective: This module covers all the basic concepts, understanding, and demonstration of Python Programming language.
* Need for Programming
* Advantages of Programming
* Overview of Python
* Organizations using Python
* Python Applications in Various Domains
* Python Installation
* Operands and Expressions
* Conditional Statements
* Command Line Arguments
* How to Accept User Input and eval Functions
* Python - Files Input and Output Functions
* Lists and Related Operations
* Tuples and Related Operations
* Strings and Related Operations
* Sets and Related Operations
* Dictionaries and Related Operations
* User-Defined Functions
* Concept of Return Statement
* Concept of __name__=” __main__”
* Function Parameters
* Different Types of Arguments
* Global Variables
* Global Keyword
* Variable Scope and Returning Values
* Lambda Functions
* Various Built-In Functions
* Introduction to Object-Oriented Concepts
* Built-In Class Attributes
* Public, Protected and Private Attributes, and Methods
* Class Variable and Instance Variable
* Constructor and Destructor
* Decorator in Python
* Core Object-Oriented Principles
* Inheritance and Its Types
* Method Resolution Order
* Getter and Setter Methods
Working with Modules and Handling Exceptions
Learning Objective: Study how to create Python scripts, address errors and exceptions, and extract content using Regex.
* Standard Libraries
* Packages and Import Statements
* Reload Function
* Important Modules in Python
* Sys Module
* Os Module
* Math Module
* Date-Time Module
* Random Module
* JSON Module
* Regular Expression
* Exception Handling
* Basics of Data Analysis
* NumPy - Arrays
* Operations on Arrays
* Indexing Slicing and Iterating
* NumPy Array Attributes
* Matrix Product
* NumPy Functions
* Array Manipulation
* File Handling Using NumPy
* Introduction to pandas
* Data structures in pandas
* Data Frames
* Importing and Exporting Files in Python
* Basic Functionalities of a Data Object
* Merging of Data Objects
* Concatenation of Data Objects
* Types of Joins on Data Objects
* Data Cleaning using pandas
* Exploring Datasets
* Why Data Visualization?
* Matplotlib Library
* Line Plots
* Multiline Plots
* Bar Plot
* Pie Chart
* Scatter Plot
* Saving Charts
* Customizing Visualizations
* Saving Plots
* Ipywidgets Package
* Numeric Widgets
* Boolean Widgets
* Selection Widgets
* String Widgets
* Date Picker
* Color Picker
* Container Widgets
* Creating a GUI Application
* Use of Folium Library
* Use of Pandas Library
* Flow Chart of Web Map Application
* Developing Web Map Using Folium and Pandas
* Reading Information from Datasets and Represent It Using Plots
* Beautiful Soup Library
* Requests Library
* Use Beautiful Soup and Requests to scrap All Hyperlinks from a Webpage
* Plotting Charts Using Bokeh
* Plotting Scatterplots Using Bokeh
* Image Editing Using OpenCV
* Face Detection Using OpenCV
* Motion Detection and Capturing Video
CertOcean’s Python programming certification course is all about basic and advanced concepts of Python, including writing Python scripts, sequence and file operations, OOP concepts, and web scraping. This Python online course certification covers many essential and widely used Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, etc.
* Compose Python contents and test code
* Automatically download and examine the information
* Actualize the methods to manage various kinds of information – ordinal, straight out, encoding
* Make information representation
* Use Python scratchpad and expert the specialty of introducing bit by bit information analysis
* Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers
* Data Scientists, Data Analysts
* Statisticians and Analysts
* Business Analysts
* Project Managers
* Business Intelligence Managers
Python programming certification course projects
For all the projects, you can use the lab environment created for the Python programming certification course.
Instructor-led live sessions:
24 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes.
Weekend class: 8 sessions of 3 hours each.
Regular assessments followed by a quiz to assess your learning and understanding.
Each class will be followed by practical training sessions for a better hands-on experience.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 expert support:
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Once you complete your final project, you will receive the Python programming certification course from CertOcean.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Will the candidate be able to cop up with the lectures if they miss any of them in the Python online course certification?
Candidates will never miss lectures in CERTOCEAN's Python programming certification course as they have the option to either view the recorded session or to attend the next live batch.